Laboratory Safety Manual

45 Laboratory Safety Manual Environmental Health and Safety The supervisor is asked to reply directly to the email with answers to the questions askedwithin 24 hours of receiving the email. Questions regarding the form may be forwarded to University Human Resources at (515) 294-3753. Contact Environmental Health and Safety at (515) 294-5359 for guidance and assistance, especially when a serious injury or major loss occurs. Additional Resources • EH&S accidents and injuries page Student Accidents and Injuries Students not employed by Iowa State University who are exposed or injured in the classroom or laboratory should seek medical attention at the Thielen Student Health Center, 2647 Union Drive, (515) 294- 5801. All accidents and injuries sustained by Iowa State University students while in academic classes or events sponsored by the university must be reported to the Office of Risk Management by the student and a university representative using the ISU Incident Portal. Where to Seek Medical Care The Seek Injury Care chart is a resource that can provide employees and students with information on where to go for care in the event of an injury. Refer to the Accidents and Injuries web page for more information.